SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS)
Compressed industrial gases can be hazardous to the user and for those nearby if not used correctly. We recommend that you download and read the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) applicable to the products you intend to use.
SDS DOWNLOADS PDF Files
ACETYLENE SDS PDF
ARGON SDS PDF
ARGON 5/2 SDS PDF
CARBON DIOXIDE SDS PDF
NITROGEN SDS PDF
OXYGEN SDS PDF
1. When transporting gas cylinders, they should be securely fastened in an upright position.
2. Ideally cylinders should be secured outside the vehicle in an upright position. If cylinders are transported inside the vehicle,
3. Always ensure cylinder valve is closed when not in use and tightly turned off.
4. Secure the cylinder valve protector when cylinder is not in use and is being transported.
5. Do not leave cylinders in direct sunlight or near any heat source.
6. Always wear appropriate equipment for the task at hand.